Touchdown taco dip from Pampered Chef is always a HUGE hit at parties, so we took our own shot at it and made a dairy-free Wellness Way touchdown taco dip! Yum!
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Wellness Way Touchdown Taco Dip Recipe
Total Prep Time: 10-15 minutes Makes: 7-10 servings
Wellness Way Touchdown Taco Dip Ingredients
- 1 can organic, refried black beans
- 8 oz Kite Hill cream cheese
- 1/4 cup soy-free Veganaise
- 2 tablespoons organic taco seasoning
- 2 organic garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 medium organic tomato
- 1 medium organic yellow pepper
- 3 organic green onions (with tops)
- 1/2 cup organic black olives
- optional – organic or dairy-free cheese on top
Wellness Way Touchdown Taco Dip Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread beans over bottom of glass or stone baking dish.
- Combine cream cheese, Veganaise, taco seasoning, and garlic.
- Spread mixture over beans.
- Bake 15-18 minutes, then let dish cool for a few minutes.
- Dice yellow pepper, tomato, and thinly slice onions, and spread on top of dip.
- Serve with gluten-free crackers or organic tortilla chips, and enjoy!