We love snacks! You will love this sweet potato chips recipe. This healthy snack will add a happy crunch when you know its made with vitamin-rich sweet potatoes and coconut oil.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Sweet Potato Chips Recipe
Total Prep Time: 15 minutes Makes: 1-2 servings
- 1 organic sweet potato, peeled and thinly sliced. May add more depending on size
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin, organic coconut oil
- Salt to taste
- Paprika to taste
- Dash of turmeric
- Pinch of celery seed
- Dash of onion powder
- Heat coconut oil in a frying pan.
- Fry sweet potato chips until golden brown.
- Flip over and repeat.
- Sprinkle with salt and paprika then add a dash of other seasonings. You can also just use salt for those who prefer less seasoning.
- Serve with home-made ketchup.