A classic recipe with a healthy twist! This quick and easy strawberry shortcake recipe is super simple, and so tasty! You don’t have to give up a family-favorite with a healthier lifestyle.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Quick and Easy Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
Total Prep Time: 15-20 Makes: 5-7 servings
Quick and Easy Strawberry Shortcake Recipe Ingredients
- 1 package Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Vanilla Yellow Cake Mix
- 3 duck eggs (or organic chicken eggs)
- 1/2 cup melted Melt (non-dairy butter) or grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup water
- CocoWhip! coconut milk whipped cream
Quick and Easy Strawberry Shortcake Recipe Directions:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line two 8 inch round or one 9×13 inch pan with parchment paper and grease with oil (grapeseed, coconut, etc).
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, melted butter or oil, and water for 30 seconds on medium speed.
- Add flour mix and beat for 60 seconds.
- Divide batter between two small pans or spread evenly in large pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool cakes on wire racks.
- Slice cake in half, making two separate layers. Place some coconut whipped cream on, and top with other layer.
- Top with strawberries and cover top with additional coconut milk whipped cream.