Slow cooker tacos are a quick dinner idea! From freezer to crock pot, these slow cooker shredded beef tacos are a quick and delicious meal with the flexibility to have all sorts of toppings.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos Recipe
Total Prep Time: 6-8 hours Makes: 5-7 servings
Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos Ingredients
- 1 organic chuck roast, frozen
- 1 small organic onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- organic seasonings to taste
- suggested: sea salt, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, seasoning salt
Slow Cooker Tacos Directions:
- Take frozen chuck roast out of freezer and run under warm water, just enough to get packaging off.
- Place in slow cooker with water and sliced onions.
- Generously season roast.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours, or until tender. Shred with fork.
- Add shredded beef to gluten-free taco shells or lettuce with your favorite toppings to make into a taco salad, and enjoy!