Forget store-bought salsa… this recipe is what you’ve been looking for. Enjoy with organic chopped veggies or chips!
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Restaurant Style Salsa Recipe
Total Prep Time: 20 minutes Makes: 6-8 servings
Restaurant Style Salsa Ingredients
- 2 – 14.5 oz cans of Organic Muir Glen Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilis
- 1 – 14.5 oz can of Organic Muir Glen Diced Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup organic purple onion
- 1/4 of a fresh organic jalepeno pepper (or more, depending on desired level of spice)
- juice from 1 organic lime
- 1 small bunch of organic cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
Restaurant Style Salsa Directions:
- Open and drain liquid from tomatoes.
- Roughly chop purple onion and jalepeno.
- Put all ingredients into food processor or blender. Pulse or blend until desired smoothness.
- Taste and add additional sea salt or jalepeno if needed, pulse or blend to mix well.