*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are we can help! Call your nearest Wellness Way Clinic for more information and to get tested.
Total Time: 1 hour Makes: 1 loaf of bread
– 4 eggs (or egg alternative)
– 1 cup xylitol
– 1 cup organic brown sugar (or organic coconut palm sugar)
– 16 oz organic pumpkin sauce (canned)
– 3/4 cup unsweetened organic applesauce
– 3/4 cup organic virgin coconut oil
– 3 cups gluten-free flour mix (can combine rice flour, millet, & tapioca starch)
– 2 teaspoons aluminum free baking soda
– 2 teaspoons aluminum free baking powder
– 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
– 1 teaspoon sea salt
– 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
– 1 cup dark chocolate chips (can use nuts or cocoa nibs or a combination of each)
1. Mix together eggs, xylitol, brown sugar, canned pumpkin sauce, applesauce, and coconut oil in a medium size bowl.
2. Mix together rest of ingredients in a separate bowl.
3. Gradually combine the ingredients from step 2 into the 1st mix.
4. Grease bread loaf pan with organic virgin coconut oil.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes.
6. Let cool for 30-35 minutes before removing from pan.