Potato salad is a staple for summer grill outs and dinners! Once you try Mama’s Potato Salad recipe, you’ll never go back to store-bought.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Mama’s Potato Salad Recipe
Total Prep Time: 30 minutes Makes: 5-8 servings
Mama’s Potato Salad Ingredients
- 3 lbs organic Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 organic cucumber
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 cup vegenaise
- 2 tablespoons Annie’s Organic Horseradish Mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 stalks organic celery
- sea salt
Mama’s Potato Salad Directions:
- Boil potatoes whole for 20 minutes. Strain, cool, then cube.
- Cut cucumber lengthwise to scoop seeds out, then cut into half moons.
- Chop celery stalks.
- Set aside potatoes, cucumbers, and celery.
- Mix together chopped chives, vegenaise, mustard, and apple cider vinegar. Stir in potatoes, cucumbers, and celery.
- Sea salt to taste, and enjoy!