Thai peanut noodles are very popular, and this gluten-free peanut noodle salad is very easy! Full of healthy veggies, and the option to be vegetarian. You’ll want to add this to your weekly dinner menu ASAP!
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Gluten-Free Peanut Noodle Salad Recipe
Total Prep Time: 30-45 minutes Makes: 3-5 servings
Peanut Noodles Ingredients
- 1 pound organic rice noodles
- optional – 3 organic boneless, skinless chicken breasts (no hormones or antibiotics), cooked and chopped
- 3 organic seedless cucumbers, thinly shaved into ribbons
- 5 organic carrots, peeled and thinly shaved into ribbons
- 6 organic green onions, thinly chopped
- 2 organic bell peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup organic bean sprouts
- 1/2 bunch organic cilantro leaves, chopped
Peanut Dressing Ingredients
- 1 inch knob of organic ginger, peeled and grated
- 4 organic garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup of organic peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of water (might need more, depending)
- 2 tablespoons organic sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons organic rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons organic San-J Tamari gluten-free soy sauce
- optional – 1 tablespoon hot chile sauce
Peanut Noodles Directions:
- Cook rice noodles, then set aside.
- Add cooled noodles and chopped veggies to large bowl.
- Blend dressing ingredients until smooth. Add water as needed to thin it out.
- Pour dressing over noodles and veggies, then toss to coat.