Dairy free and sugar free smoothie. Yum!
*Remember to buy organic and avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Peanut Butter Bliss
- 10 oz alternative ‘milk’ of choice – I have used Hemp, Coconut, Almond, Macadamia and Cashew
- 1 heaping scoop of Ancient Nutrition Vanilla Bone Broth Protein Powder
- ¼ – ½ cup organic peanut butter with no sugar
- 1 Tbsp Great Lakes Collagen Powder
- 1 Tbsp xylitol
- Add ½ tsp Maca (optional)
- Add a handful of organic spinach (optional)
- Add frozen avocado chunks (optional)
Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend for about 15-20 seconds. Adding frozen avocado will make it cold and thicker.
Another option is to make extra and place in an ice cube tray and then pop a few into the next day’s smoothie to make it more like a ‘frosty’.