A quick and healthy breakfast! This super quick superfood oatmeal is tasty and even has hemp hearts which are a great source of protein. Get creative with the options to add some yummy, healthy toppings!
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Super Quick Superfood Oatmeal Recipe
Total Prep Time: 5 minutes Makes: 1-2 servings
Super Quick Superfood Oatmeal Ingredients
- 1/2 cup gluten-free organic rolled oats
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons organic hemp hearts
- 1 tablespoon organic white chia seeds*
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut palm sugar
- dash of sea salt
Super Quick Superfood Oatmeal Directions:
- Bring oats and water to a boil then boil for a minute or two
- Add chia, hemp hearts, and coconut sugar, then remove from heat.
- Let oatmeal sit for a bit until it thickens.
- Optional topping ideas include organic maple syrup, raw honey, raisins, nuts, organic berries, or seeds!
* Parent tip – use white chia seeds instead of black to hide them from the kids!