Can’t have eggs? No problem! Eggs are very common on allergy lists. You are not alone! Here’s an eggless omelet to enjoy for breakfast. The options for fillings are endless!
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
No Egg Omelet Recipe
Total Prep Time: 35-45 minutes Makes: 1-3 servings
No Egg Omelet Ingredients
- 1 package organic shredded hash brown or root veggie mix, frozen
- Organic avocado oil
- Whatever else you’d like as filling! Here are some of our favorites:
- organic avocado
- organic tomato
- organic black beans
- organic hot sauce
No Egg Omelet Directions:
- Heat oil in a skillet. Spread hash browns out and cook until one side is done (about 15 min).
- Flip and cook another 15 min.
- Once both sides are done, plate and add filling.
- Fold in half, and enjoy!
Contributed by Madison Chiropractic and Wellness- A Wellness Way Affiliate