*Remember to buy organic and avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
No Bake Chocolate Chip Protein Balls
Ingredients (Make sure to use organic)
- ½ cup organic 60-73% Cocao chocolate chips or dairy free chocolate chips
- ½ cup organic unhulled sesame seed
- ½ cup organic shelled sunflower seeds
- ½ cup organic shelled pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup raw unfiltered honey
- ½ cup organic peanut butter (unsweetened)
- ½ cup gluten free oat bran or gluten free oats
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ cup organic unsweetened coconut (in separate bowl)
- 1-2 Tbsp chia seeds (in bowl with coconut)
Combine all ingredients except coconut and chia seeds. Form into balls and roll in the coconut and chia mixture. Refrigerate or freeze.
The beauty of this recipe is that ingredients can be swapped, added, or left out based on allergies or preferences. Have fun and experiment!