Skip turning the oven on those hot summer days! You can still have tasty brownies without feeling like you’re overheating, or eating junk. All the deliciousness without gluten or dairy.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
No-Bake Brownies Recipe
Total Prep Time: 35-45 minutes Makes: 8-10 servings
No-Bake Brownies Ingredients
- 1/2 cup organic coconut flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup organic cacao, sifted
- 1/2 cup organic nut butter of choice
- 3/4 cup organic maple syrup (can substitute honey or agave)
- 1/2 cup organic sweet potato, mashed (can substitute organic pumpkin puree)
- 1/2 cup organic cacao
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- a dash of organic vanilla extract
No-Bake Brownies Directions:
- Line 8×8 glass baking dish with a thin layer of coconut oil to keep from sticking.
- In large bowl, mix coconut flower and cacao. Set aside.
- In a small pan on stove, melt nut butter with maple syrup. Stir continuously. Add wet ingredients to dry mixture and mix. Stir in mashed sweet potato (or pumpkin) until batter is even. If batter looks too thick, add a tablespoon or more of milk of choice. If batter looks too thin, add a dash more of coconut flour.
- Pour batter into baking dish and refrigerate for at least 30 min to set.
- While brownies set, make combine ingredients to make frosting.
- Store any unused portion in the refrigerator.