Try the Kava Colada! This nonalcoholic colada will make you feel like you are on island time! It’s full of yummy organic fruits and kava, one of our favorite herbs that have been used on the islands for thousands of years. In Hawaii kava’s also known as ‘awa. No sugar in this healthy recipe because we use xylitol.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Total Prep Time: 5 minutes Makes: 2-3 servings
- 1 cup organic pineapple juice
- 1 cup frozen organic pineapple
- 1 cup frozen organic mango
- 1 can organic coconut milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1-2 teaspoons Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup xylitol (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of Dried Kava Extract
- Optional- top with No Red Dye Vegan Maraschino Cherries
- Blend all ingredients
- Enjoy and say Aloha to Island Time!