We know how hard it is to be good, but still have that craving for chips. Try not to eat the whole bunch of these DELICIOUS kale chips in one sitting… just kidding! Go ahead!
*Remember to avoid your food allergies  when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Kale Chips Recipe
Total Prep Time: 15-20 min Makes: 5-7 servings
Kale Chips Ingredients
- 1 bunch of kale – only use curly purple or green kale, baby kale does not work!
- grapeseed, avocado, or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of your choice: garlic salt, sea salt, nutritional yeast (cheesy), or vinegar
Kale Chips Directions:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Ripe off kale from stalk into 1-2″ pieces.
- Place kale in a single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- LIGHTLY spray or drizzle with oil.
- Add about a teaspoon of topping choice. If you use vinegar, coat leaves and let dry, then sprinkle with a teaspoon of sea salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes; watch closely the last 5 minutes. They will crisp up more after taken out of the oven. Do not let them burn… and enjoy!