A barbecue sauce free of added sugars and other junk! This sauce is perfect for organic chicken wings, pork chops, ribs, gluten-free chicken nuggets, and more.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies  when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Homemade Barbecue Sauce Recipe
Total Prep Time: 20-25 minutes Makes: 12-14 servings
Homemade Barbecue Ingredients
- 1 can (15 oz) organic tomato sauce (no seasonings added)
- 4 tablespoons organic coconut palm sugar
- 4 tablespoons organic raw honey
- 2 tablespoons organic lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons organic molasses
- 1 teaspoon organic chili powder
- 3 teaspoons organic prepared mustard
- 3 teaspoons organic Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon organic garlic powder, or fresh garlic to taste
- 1/2teaspoon organic dried oregano
- optional: 1/2 teaspoon organic cayenne pepper (for spice)
- sea salt and organic pepper to taste
Homemade Barbecue Sauce Directions:
- In saucepan, bring all ingredients to a simmer.
- Simmer 10-15 minutes until flavors meld. Keeps well in a glass jar in fridge.