Don’t miss out on this classic, comfort food this holiday season. Our gluten-free stuffing recipe is dairy-free and can also be made vegan if you use an egg replacer. Of course, we used apple cider vinegar and some of our other favorite ingredients but it still has the classic flavor you are craving.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe
Total Prep Time: 40 minutes Makes: 4-6 servings
Stuffing Recipe Ingredients
- 1/4 cup chopped organic onion
- 1/2 cup organic mushrooms
- 1 cup of chopped organic celery
- 6 cups gluten-free croutons (our favorite is Sami’s)
- 10 oz. Organic Vegetable Broth or Bone Broth
- 1/4 cup organic apple cider vinegar
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 organic apple
- 1 organic duck egg or egg replacer
- 1 teaspoon organic thyme
- 1 teaspoon organic rosemary
- 1 teaspoon organic marjoram
- 1 teaspoon organic basil
- 1 teaspoon organic seasoning salt
- Sea salt to taste
Gluten Free Stuffing Directions:
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees. Grease 10″ casserole pan with avocado oil or coconut oil.
- Stir all ingredients together.
- Pour into casserole pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.