Pancakes are a very common breakfast food and beloved by many! The only problem is that gluten and dairy allergies are on the rise, and are integral to the majority of traditional pancakes. These pancakes are a great option if you are gluten-free and dairy-free!
*Remember to buy organic and avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Pancakes
Ingredients (Make sure to get organic)
- • 2 Cups organic Gluten-free oats
• 2 Cups almond milk yogurt (can try any non-dairy yogurt)
• 1 3/4 Cups organic eggs (If you have an egg allergy, we recommend applesauce or mashed banana)
• 2 Doonks organic stevia powder or to taste (Can use other sugar alternative equal to 4 TBSP)
• Organic/grass-fed ghee
• 2 TBSP Organic ground flaxseed (optional)
• 1 TBSP Organic chia seeds (optional)
• 1-2 Capsules of Wellness Greens Complex (optional)
- Blend oats, stevia, flaxseed, chia seeds, and greens together until flour-like.
- Add eggs and yogurt. Blend until smooth.
- Oil the pan with ghee. Pour 1/4-1/2 C. of batter in pan and cook on medium heat. Flip once.
- Finish with your choice of toppings. Our favorites are:
• organic peanut butter
• organic maple syrup
• organic/raw honey
• organic strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries
• coco whip
- Serve and Enjoy!
**Fun Tip** if cutting up the pancakes for children, use a pizza cutter! Makes the process faster and less messy!