Here’s our spin on a classic with gluten-free meatloaf. Everybody loves this for a comforting meal and it’s easy to freeze for a meal to have on hand later.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 4 slices GF Bread
- 1 cup Milk (coconut, almond, hemp, etc.. whatever you prefer)
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ½ tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Horseradish or Mustard, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together except ketchup.(Feel free to add 2 cups spinach finely chopped in food processor and/or 1 sweet potato finely chopped in food processor)
- Put in loaf pan or shape in loaf shape and place on baking sheet.
- Spread Ketchup on top and bake at 350 degrees for 1 ½ hours.