Healthy Fudgesicles are great for summertime… and easy to make! In this chavocado fudgesicles recipe, you will find all the creamy goodness without the junk! This recipe includes Chaga, which is the king of medicinal mushrooms, and all the good healthy fats of avocado. Don’t want to wait for your fudgecicles to freeze to enjoy the creamy goodness? You can also put into bowls instead of freezing to serve as mousse.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Chavocado Fudgesicle Recipe
Total Prep Time: 35-40 minutes Makes: 5-6 servings
Chavocado Fudgesicle Ingredients
- 8 organic medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 medium organic avocados, pitted
- 1 cup organic coconut milk
- 1/4 cup organic honey (or a little less of agave)
- 5-6 tablespoons organic cacao
- 1-2 tablespoons Chaga
- 2 teaspoons organic vanilla
- pinch sea salt
Chavocado Fudgesicle Directions:
- Place dates in blender or food processor and cover with the 1/2 cup water. Pack dates down if needed so they are covered, for the most part, in water. Let soak for about 30 min.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until very smooth and creamy. Depending on your blender or food processor, you may need to add a little extra coconut milk or water.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.