Fruit rollups are always on the list for a kid’s favorite snacks, so make your own easy, no-sugar fruit rollups at home! You’ll have snacks for school for a few days that will fuel your kiddo’s brain rather than feeding it sugar and dyes.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Easy, No-Sugar Fruit Rollups Recipe
Total Prep Time: 6 hours Makes: 5-7 servings
Easy, No-Sugar Fruit Rollups Ingredients
- 3 cups of organic fruit of choice
Easy, No-Sugar Fruit Rollups Directions:
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet (with lip) with parchment paper.
- Prepare fruit, then puree in food processor or blender until smooth.
- Add stevia to taste.
- Pour mixture 1/8″ thick on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6-8 hours. Wait until center isn’t tacky.
- Lift baked fruit off cookie sheet and cool on counter top.
- Flip onto new parchment paper.
- Cut into strips and roll, and enjoy!