For those days where you just don’t want to turn on the oven! This dairy-free blueberry cheesecake is gluten-free and is no-bake, too!
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Dairy-Free Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
Total Prep Time: 30-40 minutes Makes: 8-10 servings
- 3 cups organic desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup xylitol
- 2 duck eggs or flax egg alternative (2 tablespoons ground flax and 6 tablespoons of water, blend until thick)
- 1/4 cup dairy-free butter alternative
- 1 teaspoon organic coconut oil
- 2 packages (16 oz) Kite Hill dairy-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup xylitol
- 1 can organic, full-fat coconut milk
- 1-2 cups organic blueberries
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1 cup organic blueberries
Dairy-Free Blueberry Cheesecake Directions:
- To make crust, brush inside of cake tin with coconut oil, then line bottom with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix coconut, melted butter alternative, eggs, and xylitol.
- Spoon mixture into tin with wet hands. Press coconut mixture around sides and bottom until tin is covered.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden and firm.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- For the filling, beat cream cheese until soft.
- Add vanilla and xylitol and blend.
- In a different bowl, whip coconut milk into stiff peaks, then fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Add blueberries and gently stir.
- Spoon filling into coconut crust and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Top with blueberries, and enjoy!