Looking for something for that sweet tooth? This cookie dough hummus recipe is perfect and has healthy chickpeas to replace the flour and egg you won’t miss!
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Cookie Dough Hummus Recipe
Total Prep Time: 20 minutes Makes: 5 servings
Cookie Dough Hummus Ingredients
- 1 can of unsalted chickpeas/garbanzo beans (15 ounce)*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 1/4 cup honey
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
Cookie Dough Hummus Directions:
- Drain and thoroughly rinse chickpeas.
- Place Chickpeas, vanilla, peanut butter and honey in a food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Add chocolate chips after blending.
- Serve with fruit.
*Unsalted chickpeas or make your own are best for this sweet recipe.