Our Nutritional Therapist at The Wellness Way – Green Bay  has come up with her own delicious coffee drink for the mornings… Tymberlyn’s Collagen Latte! An easy, healthy recipe to kick start your morning that includes healthy, bone broth and medicinal mushrooms  that have so many benefits for your body.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies  when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Tymberlyn’s Collagen Latte Recipe
Total Prep Time: 3-5 min Makes: 1 serving
Tymberlyn’s Collagen Latte Ingredients
- 1 cup organic brewed coffee
- 1 scoop bone broth protein 
- 1 teaspoon Chaga mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
- optional – 1/4 pumpkin spice, and a couple drops of stevia
Tymberlyn’s Collagen Latte Directions:
- Brew one cup of organic coffee.
- Place it in a Nutribullet or blender.
- Add bone broth protein, mushrooms, oil, and optional pumpkin spice and stevia.
- Shake it up, and blend for a few seconds.
- Enjoy your frothy, healthy latte!