Treat yourself to a luxurious body butter without the harmful chemicals found in commercially produced lotions. Remember, your skin is your largest organ… don’t put anything on it you wouldn’t eat!
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are we can help – call your nearest Wellness Way Clinic for more information and to get tested.
Total Time: 10-15 minutes Makes: 4 servings
– 1/2 cup organic virgin coconut oil
– 1/2 cup shea butter
– 1 teaspoon grapeseed oil
– 5 drops essential oil of your choice
1. Place all ingredients into a small glass bowl.
2. Mix ingredients with a wire whisk for 10 minutes or until whipped into an airy consistency. Can be mixed with a food processor as well to achieve the same result.
3. Spoon the body butter into a sealable jar and cover tightly. Store in a cool, dark place.
4. Massage body butter into skin and feel the difference!