Dairy free and sugar free smoothie. Yum!
*Remember to buy organic and avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
- 10 oz alternative ‘milk’ of choice – I have used Hemp, Coconut, Almond, Macadamia and Cashew
- 1 heaping scoop of Ancient Nutrition Vanilla Bone Broth Protein Powder
- 1 handful of washed organic spinach
- 1 Tbsp raw organic cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp Great Lakes Collagen Powder
- 1 Tpsp xylitol
- Add 1 tsp chaga mushroom (optional)
- Add frozen avocado chunks (optional)
Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend for about 15-20 seconds. Adding avocado will make it thicker.
Another option is to make extra and place in an ice cube tray and then pop a few into the next day’s smoothie to make it more like a ‘frosty’.