This yummy banana bread recipe is great to make on a cozy Sunday afternoon. It’s gluten free and full of tastiness. Try it! Choose organic ingredients for this yummy recipe.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are we can help – call your nearest Wellness Way Clinic for more information and to get tested.
– 2 large, over-ripe organic bananas
– 3 large, organic eggs
– 1/4 cup raw, organic honey
– 1/4 cup full fat, organic coconut milk at room temp
– 1 tsp pure, organic vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup organic coconut flour
– 2 tablespoons organic tapioca flour or organic arrowroot starch
– 2 tablespoons organic maca powder
– 6 tablespoons raw, organic cacao powder
– 1 teaspoon sea salt
– 1/2 cup organic, dark chocolate chips or organic carob chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine mashed bananas with all wet ingredients.
3. In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients (reserve half of chocolate chips for topping). Whisk together.
4. Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients together gently leaving some lumps.
5. Pour mixture into medium loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Top with remaining chocolate chips.
6. Bake for 50-60 minutes.