A delicious grain-free chocolate avocado bread! So moist and yummy… you’ll want to make a double batch for sure! You could even turn it into muffins!
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Grain-Free Chocolate Avocado Bread Recipe
Total Prep Time: 60-75 minutes Makes: 6-8 servings
Grain-Free Chocolate Avocado Bread Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups organic avocado
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons organic coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons raw, organic honey
- 2 1/2 tablespoons organic coconut cream (open can and leave in fridge overnight – cream will form on top)
- 2 duck eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup organic raw, organic cacao
- 1-2 tablespoons organic maca powder
- 2 cups organic gluten-free flour of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking soda
- 1/3 dairy-free chocolate chips, and a few for sprinkling on top
Grain-Free Chocolate Avocado Bread Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line both bottom and sides of bread pan with parchment paper.
- Blend avocado, then add coconut oil, coconut cream, eggs, vanilla, and honey. Blend until smooth.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, cacao, salt, baking soda, and chocolate chips.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients carefully.
- Pour batter into pan, and sprinkle chocolate chips on top if desired. Spread batter until even.
- Bake 40-45 minutes, then let cool for 10 minutes before serving.