Pudding is a favorite for kids, as well as adults, not only for the taste, but for the ease as well. The majority of puddings you’ll find have tons of artificial flavors, additives, and added sugar. That’s why we created this chocolate avocado, or Chavocado Mousse! It’s dairy-free as well as sugar free!
*Remember to buy organic and avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Ingredients (Make sure to use organic)
- 3 medium avocados, pitted
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Birchbenders ‘Magic Syrup’ (monk fruit based)
- 2 T powdered birch xylitol
- 5 to 6 tablespoons cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Chaga
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- pinch sea salt
- add a flavored stevia, like black cherry, vanilla, black raspberry, etc. to taste
** Using powdered xylitol or powdered monk fruit should work very well too – if you omit the ‘magic syrup’, you may just need to add a bit more milk. Start with ¼ cup of the powdered sweetener and add more to taste.
- Place all the ingredients in a high powered blender or food processor and blend until very smooth and creamy. Depending on your blender, you may need to add a little extra coconut milk or water.
- Pour into small bowls and serve as mousse. Refrigerate and eat within a few days.
- OR, you can pour it into popsicle molds for “fudgesicles.”
- Serve and Enjoy!