What’s in the conventional formulas? Along with additives, dairy, and soy which are no good for baby, there is also the risk of getting formula that will later be recalled because it was contaminated. Choosing the best formula is an important choice a family will make. Breast milk is always the first choice but if that is not available for your baby, this baby formula recipe is an option that will help keep baby happy and growing!
This recipe is for informational purposes only. It is general information that may not apply to the nutritional needs of your child/infant as an individual, and is not a substitute for your own Wellness Way Practitioners advice. Always seek the advice of your Wellness Way Practitioner or other medical professional for personal medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Healthy Baby Formula Recipe
Total Prep Time: 10-15 minutes Makes: about 5 cups
Healthy Baby Formula Ingredients
- 2 cups organic coconut, almond, rice, or hemp milk
- 1 teaspoon MegaBiotic formula
- 1 teaspoon regular cod liver oil*
- 1 teaspoon unrefined coconut oil*
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil*
- 1/2 cup organic beet juice
- 1/4 cup organic carrot juice
- 2 cups spring water
- 1/4 teaspoon acerola powder (vitamin C)
Healthy Baby Formula Directions:
- Put spring water into measuring pitcher.
- Pour about half the water into a pan, and place on medium heat.
- Stir in coconut oil until melted.
- Place remaining ingredients in blender.
- Add water mixture and blend about 3 seconds.
- place in glass bottles or in glass jar, and refrigerate.
- Before giving to baby, warm bottles by placing in hot water or bottle warmer. NEVER warm bottles in a microwave oven.
*Use only true organic expeller-expressed oils in the formula recipes, otherwise they may lack in vitamin E.