A tasty, healthy way to enjoy fall. This no-sugar apple butter recipe will leave your tastebuds happy and wanting more… so go for it! It’s dairy-free, sugar-free, and made with all natural ingredients!
*Remember to avoid your food allergies  when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
No-Sugar Apple Butter Recipe
Total Prep Time: 30-45 minutes Makes: 2 cups
No-Sugar Apple Butter Ingredients
- 6 organic apples, peeled, cored, and diced
- 2 cups water
- juice of 1 organic lemon
- 1/4 cup stevia or xylitol 
- 1 teaspoon organic cinnamon
No-Sugar Apple Butter Directions:
- Add ingredients to a large saucepan on medium heat.
- Boil, then reduce heat to simmer until liquid has reduced (30-50 minutes).
- Using a food processor, blend until smooth.
- Enjoy on gluten-free toast, or maybe some coconut milk ice cream!