Did you know your teeth are regenerative? Stop and prevent tooth decay by making your own remineralizing toothpaste. Know you’re treating your smile right by putting the best ingredients in your remineralizing toothpaste. Try this remineralizing toothpaste recipe you can make at home. Check out more tips for a healthy smile.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Remineralizing Toothpaste Recipe
Total Time: 5-10 minutes
- 3 parts bentonite clay
- 1 part organic, raw cacao powder (optional)
- 1 part calcium powder
- 1 part aluminum free baking soda (optional)
- 2 parts birch xylitol
- 2-3 parts organic coconut oil for texture
- trace minerals (optional)
- Essential oils like tea tree oil and ones for taste (examples vanilla, orange, lemon, cinnamon, or mint)
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl
- Add coconut oil 1 part at a time until you reach desired consistency
- Add essential oils until desired taste
- Store in glass jar