A simple recipe for a healthier version of chocolate mousse! Eat as is, or top on your favorite gluten-free cupcakes. You can also freeze it to eat as ice cream.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Cacao Mousse Recipe
Total Prep Time: 10-15 minutes Makes: 3-5 servings
Cacao Mousse Ingredients
- 1 cup xylitol
- 4 tablespoons organic coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 1/2 cups organic canned coconut milk, room temperature
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
Cacao Mousse Directions:
- Combine xylitol and coconut oil in food processor until xylitol is dissolved.
- Add cacao powder, coconut milk, vanilla, and salt. Blend/pulse until smooth.
- Set in fridge for at least 1 hour.
- You can also top with organic strawberries, blueberries, or fresh mint!