Gazpacho… also known as cold soup is great for every season, especially summer! This recipe is simple and versatile. Try it with all sorts of vegetable combinations and get creative! You can find great ingredients at the farmer’s market to mix it up.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Total Prep Time: 15-20 minutes Makes: about 2 cups
- 4 medium organic tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups organic tomato juice
- 1/2 cup organic olive oil
- 1/2 cup organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup organic red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup organic cucumbers, diced
- 1 tablespoon organic garlic, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
- You can add lots of different foods, depending on what you like and your allergies. You could add organic peppers, beans, shrimp, or fresh cilantro.
Contributed by The Wellness Way – Green Bay in Green Bay, WI.