An easy dressing to make with ingredients that will become staples in your cupboards. This Garlic and Oil Dressing Recipe tastes great on almost any organic salad you love.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Total Prep Time: 5 minutes Makes: 4-5 servings
- 1/4 cup organic grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon organic lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon organic apple cider vinegar (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons San- J Tamari Sauce (wheat-free, organic)
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Shake before serving.
- For dressing with a stronger vinegar taste – use more vinegar.