Dandelions have lots of benefits and the backyard superfood is low cost! Now you can incorporate them into your diet with this easy dandelion butter recipe… maybe on some gluten free toast or crackers!
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Dandelion Butter Recipe
Total Prep Time: 20 minutes Makes: 5-7 servings
Dandelion Butter Ingredients
- 1/2 cup grass fed butter (softened)
- 1/4 cup organic honey
- 1 teaspoon organic cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dandelion petals, removed from stem/flower
Dandelion Butter Directions:
** Make sure your dandelions are NOT sprayed with chemicals. **
- Pick the yellow tops/buds off of the dandelion. Pull out the yellow petals and set aside. The goal is the yellow part of the flower, as little of the green, or stem, as possible.
- Whip butter, honey, and cinnamon with an electric mixer/beater for best results. Use a fork if you don’t have one.
- Stir in dandelion petals.