Mmm, caramel… goes so well on your favorite cupcakes, to dip apples in, or to eat plain. Now you can enjoy that same excitement with our very own dairy-free caramel recipe!
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Dairy-Free Caramel Recipe
Total Prep Time: 10 min Makes: 5-7 servings
Dairy-Free Caramel Ingredients
- 1 cup organic Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)*
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- dash of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla
Dairy-Free Caramel Directions:
- Mix in blender. Start with 1/4 cup almond milk, and add more until it seems sticky.
- Refrigerate after use.
- Great for just little bite-size caramels, to drizzle on your favorite gluten-free cupcakes, or for dipping organic apples!
*Add up to 1/4 cup more of milk, depending on consistency.